It’s fascinating to look down this pathway to happiness Jesus lays out - and see the common denominator. Think about it;
1) Knowing that God is the One who gives you all you need;
2) Not allowing the reality of death to steal the joy of life;
3) Being at peace with who you are;
4) Being committed to doing the right thing - no regrets;
5) Living with a generous heart toward others;
6) Living with moral purity and a clear conscience;
7) Making it your plan to have a reconciling spirit;
8) Living in a way where if you’re persecuted—it’s for doing the right thing.
The common denominator in all of these things - is PEACE. Peace with others, peace with yourself, and peace with God. And that’s what everyone wants. The saying is true; if you want peace… you have to make it! When Jesus was born, the angels declared, Glory to God in the highest heaven - and on earth - peace to those on whom His favour rests. Peace with God, peace with others, and peace within is available - to anyone who wants it. Do you?
*Go to LAUNCH SERMON PLAYER for Vimeo Podcast