September 23. 2020
You must be wondering… will we be gathering yet? We have news for you!
Are you in need during Covid-19?Read About Branch Out Community Resources
The Coronavirus is certainly raising health concerns across the globe. As with any newly emerging infectious disease, knowledge evolves with time and recommendations are changing rapidly. We are closely monitoring information from public health officials and will follow their prevention guidelines to help keep our facilities clean and church community safe. In the meantime, we advise The Olive Branch Family to consider the following:
Again, we caution you to practice the standard, flu-season safety precautions we are already familiar with— Here are some of the basic measures as recommended by Health Canada.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty.
All future communication will be distributed through our website WWW.TOB.CA For general information, the best source of information is Health Canada. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pray for the many medical professionals, public safety professionals, educators, missionaries, and others who are affected
- Pray for the Lord’s protection from illness among our people
- Pray for gospel opportunities to come from this outbreak
- Pray for wisdom regarding ministry impact in the event of local COVID-19 cases
Thank you for helping us keep The Olive Branch a safe place as we gather to worship.