Our Statement of Faith is as follows:
1. We believe…that the Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments is the only divinely inspired and infallible revelation of God. It is our only written guide and final authority in matters pertaining to faith and life.
2. We believe…that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe…in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His conception by the Holy Spirit, His birth by the Virgin Mary, His real but sinless humanity, His voluntary humiliation in life as the Man of Sorrows culminating in His substitutionary and atoning death as a sacrifice for sin, His bodily resurrection from the dead, His ascension into heaven as the only and eternal mediator between God and humanity and His coming again in power and glory.
4. We believe…in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit through Whom humanity is born again to saving repentance and faith, and by Whom the saints are sanctified and enabled to live a godly life.
5. We believe…that the salvation of humanity is solely by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, that the saved partake of eternal life now and will share in that glorious resurrection which is to come.
6. We believe…that humanity, in consequence of the Fall, is utterly sinful and therefore lost, and the unsaved will be raised for final judgement.
7. We believe…in the spiritual unity of all who truly believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, that is, the only Holy Universal Church which is the Body of Christ.