KIDS ARE A TREASURE TO US!
You're going to hear that a lot around The Olive Branch! Kids need to grow up knowing that they are a treasured child of God. It's well known that children thrive as a result of self-confidence and respect. We want to help them to grow spiritually confident as a necessary part of that growth. Each Sunday we offer Seedlings Nursery & Toddler Care and Kids Branch programs for JK to Grade 6.
What we're all about at "Kids Branch" is teaching kids the Bible and helping bring out their own personal, God-given gifts through worship, drama, stories, small groups, games, and the arts.
We take the opportunity on a Sunday morning to do a lot of things with our kids. At TOB Kids Branch, you can expect a quality Christian experience for your kids, where...
- Bible teaching is the cornerstone. Our kids learn about what the Bible is really trying to say to them.
- We encourage creativity in children. We allow them to create and be creative in a safe environment. God has given them great gifts and we help kids explore and celebrate them!
- We help children down the path of their own personal spiritual journey. We do this through teaching how God's Truths relate to their everyday lives.
- We truly get to know our kids, individually and in small group settings.
- We want to instill in our children the inner beauty and confidence that God wants them to gain and retain.
- We want to reach out to families and our community. We will look for and implement tangible ways for our children to show God's love.
Deuteronomy 11:19 "Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up."
Kids are a Treasure to us...and so are you!
and...we have a beautiful space with lots of big rooms for all our kids at 175 Anderson Avenue. Bright, colourful, clean, and oozing with possibilities...your kids are gonna love this place!
Kids Branch Ministry is currently looking to fill 2 SUMMER INTERN POSITIONS to help with programs and Summer Camps. If you are a High School Student who is energetic, creative - and you know how to have fun with kids, check out a job description HERE
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Deadline for Applications: June 9, 2013
|Coming this July to Kids Branch! |
|Grades 1-4 Day Camp: July 8-12|
Pre-School 1/2 Day Camp: July 15-19
Registration Forms are Ready & Waiting
for You this Sunday @ Kids Branch!